Tuesday 10 July 2007

Well Hello

And welcome to my second blog. it hasn't been a week yet and I'm getting some great feedback from all of you so to say thank you i am going to post free card tutorials.

I'm going to keep this blog for all my tutorials.

Free patterns for paper embroidery, embroidery, cross stitch, quilling, anything and everything.
There will also be free advice and information for all your queries. so don't be shy because you make me nervous when you don't answer.
I'm here to help and i hope you are here to learn.

Anyone got any requests for any patterns or templates etc then just let me know and i will have a go for you. free of course as long as i can post it up on the blog for everyone to use.

I hope this has put some smiles on some of your faces. I will be still regularly updating my other blog so keep popping in:

http://millymollycards.blogspot.com

So shall we begin:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi thanks for the tutorials, they were a great help and look like fun. Will be trying it as soon as I get the materials. I will come back and see your site again.
Good luck
Patti....